Pages

Monday 2 July 2012

New doll available!

Hiya :D

I just finished a new doll.  She is now available in my Etsy shop:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/103423154/dragon-ooak-monster-high-doll-repaint   (This doll is now SOLD.)

She was a lot more work than the last one.  But she was a lot of fun :)  Her wings are made from multiple layers of cloth with a wire skeleton and can be posed.  Her eyes are 3-dimensional dolls eyes that have been affixed inside her head.  The scale pattern on her train was all painted by hand.  She has killer needle point stiletto gladiator sandals :p  And so much more, LOL!

Please click to see any of the images larger :)








6 comments:

  1. Beautiful job! I love her shoes! Did you make those yourself??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did make them, thanks Moxie :) They started out as the cowboy boots from the dragon/werewolf CAM set, LOL! All that was left of them was part of the soles :)

      Delete
  2. So inspiring, I love this!
    You make me want to give those glass eyes a try, they look so much better when you cut down the thickness of the eyelids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah, that skin there is just a bit thick unless you trim it down. I just love the added shine and depth though :) I'm going to attempt to make my own eyes to use in them next!

      Delete
  3. Did you ever succeed in making your own eyes? I am looking into making so eyes myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not. I've just branched out into using BJD doll eyes in my upcoming dolls rather than the oval ones I was using before.

      Delete